Dr. Michael Slavik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Slavik?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Slavik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2015

Wonderful Pediatricians and office

Dr. Mike Slavik and his father Dr. Charles Slavik are wonderful pediatricians. They have been our pediatricians since both my children were born (now 17 and 14). They have always shown tremendous compassion for both of my children. They have always made time to see them no matter what and always respond to calls in their off time. Their diagnosis and treatment has always been spot on and I recommend them to anyone looking for caring, intelligent, and kind pediatricians. The staff and nurses are exceptional as well.

June 14th, 2011

Love Dr. Mike

Both my children enjoy seeing Dr. Mike and Dr. Charles. They are always helpful especially with all the questions we have of being newer parents.

February 27th, 2011

Dr. Mike is AWESOME!

Dr. Mike is absolutely WONDERFUL. He is kind, intelligent, gentle and his bedside manner is the best I've ever experienced (from any doctor in my entire life!). I highly recommend his practice for your little ones!

February 23rd, 2011

The best practice

Dr. Slavik is a wonderful, caring and compassionate pediatrician.

February 15th, 2011

I have been taking my boys to Dr. Mike and Charles Slavik, ages 12 and 15, for over 10 years. Dr. Mike is the primary doctor we see and my boys are very comfortable with his bedside manner and care. I am most impressed at Dr. Mike's genuine willingness to take extra time and answer any questions I or my boys may have. Both doctors promptly return phone calls. This is very important to me especially when I page them on-call. The office staff has always been friendly and accommodating as well.

September 27th, 2010

Dr. Mike has made parenthood for me WONDERFUL! He ease with my kids (ages 1 and 2 is fantastic. I never feel weird about asking him any question. He thoroughly explains anything and everything to us. I DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Mike to any family or new mom!

June 10th, 2010

Mrs. Audrey D. Ashley-Nance

Dr. Slavik was our doctor for 9 years and we love Dr. Slavik and his staff. Excellent work!

May 27th, 2010

Professional and Caring

By baby is now 4 months and Dr. Mike has been wonderful at answering a first time Mother's laundry list of questions. He is patient and very caring. He provides accurate and detailed answers and is very gentle in dealing with my son.

May 26th, 2010

Very good with my two boys..Always calls back very quickly when you call after hours. Very understnading he is a dad himself, so he understands

May 23rd, 2010

Very caring, gentle doctor.

Dr. Mike is a sweet, compassionate doctor. Everyone I know goes brings their children to him, and everyone raves about how kind he is and how he puts their child at ease before examining them.

September 15th, 2009

Aimee

I have had great experiences with Dr. Mike and would highly recommend him. He's caring and spends time explaining everything.

July 13th, 2009

I have always had a positive experiance with dr. mike and his staff. so far he has always been correct in diagnosing. he is very good with my kids from age 6 to 15. he does whatever to explain to them and myself what is going on. if they are uncomfortable or nervous he takes his time with them. always returns a call when i call within a timely manner. all and all its been a very good experiance with him and his father.