Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sloan
Dr. Michael Sloan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sloan is affiliated with University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics and Meriter Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sloan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Michael Garren
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Madison, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Michael Woods
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Madison, WI 0 mi32
Dr. Bradley Manning
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Madison, WI 0 mi42