A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sloan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Sloan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sloan practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.