A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sloan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Sloan practice?
Dr. Michael Sloan practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.