Dr. Michael Slowey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Slowey?

October 15th, 2015

I felt cared for.

I felt like I had a true advocate, a teacher and and cheerleader all in one. I never doubted for a minute I would be able to have a baby after listening to Dr. Slowey. From the minute I walked in the door, and every person along the way, I felt cared for.

December 2nd, 2013

Incredible Doctor!

Dr. Slowey has to be one of the most knowledgably physicians I have ever met. You know immediately that you are in good hands. What doctor spends an hour with you on your first visit?! You can tell that he truly cares about your situation and knows how to fix it. I whole heartedly recommend this office!

June 25th, 2013

I saw Dr. Slowey when he had just joined his previous practice. After working with my OB for a frustrating year, it was reassuring to see such a knowledgeable doctor who was willing to be aggressive and listen to the concerns of an educated patient (I can be a bit much for some doctors). Out of three medicated cycles in 4 months, I had two pregnancies (I lost the first but carried twins successfully to the finish line with the second). Those are pretty good odds. I was, however, glad to see that his previous nurse did not come with him to the new practice. In the midst of the miscarriage, she told me I had "too many irons in the fire" when I went to my OB while hemorrhaging because her voicemail erroneously said she was out of town and no one else would take my call. With her out of the picture, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Slowey.

May 24th, 2012

Very caring and knowledgable

Dr. Slowey and his staff were so friendly and immediately put us at ease. He has an incredible background in fertility and we are excited to be working with him.

November 12th, 2015