Learn more about Dr. Michael Slutzker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slutzker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slutzker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slutzker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutzker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Slutzker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Slutzker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Slutzker practice?
- Dr. Michael Slutzker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slutzker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.