Learn more about Dr. Michael Slutzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slutzky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slutzky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slutzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slutzky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutzky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Slutzky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Slutzky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Slutzky practice?
- Dr. Michael Slutzky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slutzky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Austell, GA.
See Austell Orthopedic Surgeons and Austell Surgeons.