Learn more about Dr. Michael Slutzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slutzky is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slutzky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutzky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Slutzky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slutzky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Slutzky practice?
Dr. Michael Slutzky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.