A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slutzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slutzky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slutzky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slutzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slutzky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutzky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Slutzky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Slutzky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Slutzky practice?
- Dr. Michael Slutzky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slutzky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Austell, GA.
See Austell Orthopedic Surgeons and Austell Surgeons.