A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slutzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slutzky is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slutzky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutzky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Slutzky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Slutzky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Slutzky practice?
- Dr. Michael Slutzky has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Slutzky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.