A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sly, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens National Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Sly MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sly practice?
- Dr. Michael Sly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sly practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Frederick, MD.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.