Learn more about Dr. Michael Sly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sly
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sly, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens National Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Sly MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sly practice?
- Dr. Michael Sly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sly practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Frederick, MD.
See Washington Allergists, Washington Pediatricians, and Washington Pediatric Specialists.