A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sly is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sly, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens National Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Sly MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sly practice?
- Dr. Michael Sly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sly practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.