Dr. Michael Smar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Smar?

September 11th, 2012

2nd generation patient

I have been a fan of Dr. Smar based on his treatment of my father through many years and the end of his struggle with heart problems after bypass and defribrillators and the like. Dr. Smar never gave up on this 80 + year old man and treated him with all the dignity deserved. His bedside manor should be taught throughout the world along with his compassion. After Dad's passing I realized that I could find no better physician so I became a patient as did my husband, I can only hope he takes us to our end days with the same treatment as he has had with dad and mom as well who obviously was spared the details of my father's condition almost to the end even after Dad knew how little hope there was himself, a pact I believe he made with this incredible doctor out of love for his constant companion and wife of more than fifty years.

September 1st, 2011

Fantastic Doctor

He treats you as one of his family, he is attentative and treats me like a person with a problem rather then a plan member he will be collecting a fee from. He is an old school doctor who gives that extra personal attention that is comforting in and of itself! Highly recommend!

September 7th, 2010

Dr. Smar by his personal approach, immeadiately puts you at ease. He makes eye contact and listens while you speak, unlike most doctors who are so busy writing you wonder if they heard anything. His diagnostic skills are superb. He is the finest doctor I have ever had treat me. His diagnosis of my heart condition and ability to have other heart specialists respond to his requests for treatment ASAP, saved my life. He is well respected by his peers.

October 10th, 2017