A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith-Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith-Wheelock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith-Wheelock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith-Wheelock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith-Wheelock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Wheelock graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith-Wheelock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Smith-Wheelock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Smith-Wheelock practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith-Wheelock has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Smith-Wheelock practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.