A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dwain Smith DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Anesthesiology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Anesthesiologists.