A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Breast Cancer
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 23 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Michael Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J M. Smith practice?
- Dr. J Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. J Smith practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.