A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sneider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sneider, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sneider graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sneider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Benjamin Sneider MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Sneider practice?
- Dr. Michael Sneider has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sneider practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hockessin, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Hockessin Radiologists.