A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyderman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyderman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyderman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans