A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyderman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyderman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Snyderman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Snyderman practice?
- Dr. Michael Snyderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Snyderman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Hematologists, and Buffalo Oncologists.