A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Socol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Socol, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Labor
- Rh Isoimmunization
Education & Awards
Dr. Socol graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Socol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Socol MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Socol practice?
- Dr. Michael Socol has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Socol practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.