Dr. Michael Sofronski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sofronski?

March 8th, 2016

Awful bedside manners, only cares about money

I was planning to have a sleeve surgery with him. It was evident that he only cares about money. Did not spend even 5 minutes during my consultation. I heard he has a lot of problems in his surgeries.

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Safronski

Dr. Mike is a first class surgeon. His mission is to help people. He does not want to waste your time and his if you are not willing to do exactly what he recommends. You will fail if you don't. He knows exactly what it takes to transform your life. I had the sleeve procedure after I failed with the band. I lost 100pounds under Dr Mikes guidance. The surgery was much easier than I imagined and recovery was quick!!! I rarely have cravings, and have great respect for the tiny tummy I now have ( I ruined the one God gave me when I was born, now I have it back!!!! It has been over 2 years and I have changed my life!!! I look great and feel like a million dollars and do not hate to exercise any more .I am 69 years old and love my life without drowning my troubles with food!!!!

January 1st, 2015

Rude, lied to me and my insurance company.

February 5th, 2014

Sofronski surgery

Personally, I had a horrible go of it with Sofronski. My band leaked, and after another surgery to fix it, I was miserable. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I told Sofronski I had multiple sclerosis and he literally laughed outloud as though it were a joke. I asked to see another doctor in the office and Sofronski told me I would see him or take my records and leave. I took my records and left. I know now that instead of laughing, as soon as I told him I had multiple sclerosis he should have immediately removed this band. Maybe then I would not have suffered this much.

September 13th, 2013

Weight loss surgery and hernia repair

I can not recommend this doctor. I find him very unprofessional and rude. He never answers question and is not supportive. It's all about the money. Way to involved in the administration part oh his business not his Paients care or there emotional well being. PAIENTS BE WARE

April 19th, 2012

Who was he?

He did gall bladder surgery on my 88 yo mother. I am my mother's guardian. There was no follow-up WITH ME!!!! She was confused as to his orders, what he did, he spent 5 minutes in pre-op with us. I guess he did ok, my mother's still alive. The next day he talked to her without me present so I had no idea what post op was and he left no written orders.

November 30th, 2016