A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soltero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soltero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soltero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soltero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soltero, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltero graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Soltero has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Soltero MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Soltero practice?
- Dr. Michael Soltero has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soltero practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.