Learn more about Dr. Michael Soltero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soltero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soltero, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltero graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Soltero has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soltero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Soltero practice?
Dr. Michael Soltero practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Northridge Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Northridge Surgeons, and Northridge Family Physicians.