Learn more about Dr. Michael Soltero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soltero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soltero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soltero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soltero, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltero graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Soltero has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Soltero MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Soltero practice?
- Dr. Michael Soltero has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soltero practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.