A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soltero is Excellent. Dr. Soltero has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soltero, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltero graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Soltero has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Tarzana Rgnl Mc - Encino
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soltero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soltero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Soltero practice?
Dr. Michael Soltero practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Soltero, Dr. Micheal Soltero, Dr. Michel Soltero, Dr. Mickey Soltero, Dr. Miguel Soltero, Dr. Mike Soltero