Overall Review

August 28th, 2016
Honest. My second round of Radiation in 13 yrs. Would trust no one else.

May 29th, 2013
Very caring
The staff at this facility was wonderful. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Carol was a lifeline for me when my husband was getting treatment. We were aware that the odds of his survival were not good going in, but Doctor Sombeck remained hopeful and positive. Unfortunately my husband did die, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

February 16th, 2013
Outstanding Doc
I went to Dr Sombeck for cancer treatment and to put it bluntly, he saved my life !! He was up front with me from the start and told me how hard it was going to be. He stood by me all the way and encouraged me and told me that one day all would be OK, and he was right !! I would recommend him to anyone-and have-he is a wonderful doctor. Even though I have moved to Ky, I still go back to see him every year for my checkup. The staff there is fantastic !!

July 25th, 2012
Whomever is giving back ratings is full of it!!!!
THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING!

December 28th, 2011
Excellent Cancer Care
Encapsulated breast cancer, low risk but high family risk. Dr. Sombeck counseled on various paths to treatment and was caring and understanding about chosen path. Follow up great, bedside manner caring.

January 24th, 2011
Dr. Sombeck was mean, moody, short and basically a horrible bedside manner, Never ,ever will go there again.

May 31st, 2010
The radiation department was great durring my first visit as I was fitted for a positioning mask and given a CAT scan. The coffee and cookies were a nice touch. Dr. Sombeck took time to talk about y son who has autism who may have to stop by durring some of my upcoming treatments.

January 4th, 2009
(Rude) Dr. Sombeck
This man is very impatient. I was not impressed with him. His bedside manner was horrible. If I am the only patient he was impatient with, that is sad. If he is that way with everyone, he may need to work behind a microscope in a lab and do research and never work with people ever again. If he was having some personal problem, I don't think I needed him to take it out on me. He may need to go to some sensitivity training classes (work shops) as soon as possible. He was extremely disappointing and the AMA will know about this. He messed with the wrong patient.