A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Somermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Somermeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Somermeyer, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somermeyer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Somermeyer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Somermeyer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Somermeyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Somermeyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Somermeyer practices Nephrology and Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Waconia, MN.
See Minneapolis Nephrologists and Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.