A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Somerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Somerstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Somerstein graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Somerstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leslie Somerstein MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Somerstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Somerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Somerstein practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.