A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sommerfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sommerfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sommerfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerfeld graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sommerfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jon Sommerfeld MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sommerfeld practice?
- Dr. Michael Sommerfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sommerfeld practices Internal Medicine near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Bluff, IL.
See Lake Forest Internists.