Dr. Michael Sonabend, MD
Dermatologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient show details patient
by Dale W. Abbott on Feb 9th, 2015

So far, I have dealt Kathy Nguyen, Dr. Patel, and Dr. Sonabend. All three were courteous, professional, and timely ! The staff were the same way. This is the most efficient medical facility I have ever experienced. Keep up the good work ! I will enthusiastically recommend your services to others.

Aug 18th, 2014

He did a biopsy on my leg and results came back basil cell and he was attentive to me as to whether I should have it removed in a traditional manner or do the mohs procedure. I have been very pleased with Dr. Sonabond.

Jul 6th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience. Everyone in the office is kind and friendly. The doctor saw me on time, listened to me, and solved my problem. Overall it was a great experience.

One of the best doctors you can find show details One of the best doctors you can find
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Sonabend is a rarity...he is so thorough and thoughtful about his diagnosis and care, he will win you over in a moment. He truly seems to love to help people and his communication with me as a patient is matched only by his knowledge of a myriad ofand expertise in a myriad of skin issues. He is one of the best doctors ever!!

Great Dermatologist show details Great Dermatologist
Mar 6th, 2012

I have been coming to Dr. Sonabend for over 4 years, and he is such a great doctor that I followed him to his new practice. He takes his time with you, explains procedures and educates his patients along the way. He also ensures that his staff is equally attentive, professional and kind. Every experience has been a good one. I continue to refer friends and family to Dr. Sonabend. He is the best!Robin M.

Great Dermatologist show details Great Dermatologist
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Sonabend is an amazing dermatologist! He is kind, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I have finally found a dermatologist I can trust and will never go anywhere else!

Smart and Compassionate show details Smart and Compassionate
Jan 7th, 2012

I have never been to an office that has such friendly knowledgeable staff and such intelligent providers with great bedside manner and unsurpassed diagnostic skills.

Dr. Sonabend is a great Dr. show details Dr. Sonabend is a great Dr.
Oct 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sonabend's for two years. He wss highly recommended by a nurse at an Emergency Clinic I visited for my ongoing Psorisis issues. I had consulted two other Dermatologists over the course of two years without an accurate diagnosis or treatment. When I visited Dr. Sonabend I was impressed from the beginning with his knowledge, compassionate nature, and willingness to recommend the latest treatments. He has accurately diagnosed and treated my Psoriosis. I visited him this week in his new location in Sugarland and it is a very nice facility. If only he could be cloned!

Sep 15th, 2011

He ws able to help me with my issue and offer options that other doctors didn't offer.

Sep 2nd, 2011

Great staff, great physician. He is in a new Sugar Land location now.

Nov 28th, 2008

The office staff is unusually polite and solicitous. Dr. Sonabend was very polite and professional as well as accurate in his diagnosis and resolution of my issue. I would definitely recommend this dermotology office to anyone.