Dr. Michael Sonabend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sonabend?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sonabend?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Sonabend is very thorough and tool the time to answer all my questions.

March 23rd, 2016

Poor service

Let me preface this by saying that I work in hospital quality where we evaluate patient satisfaction scores, quality of service of the provider and safety and quality of the care. I was not impressed with the staff performance at this clinic. I found the staff to be impatient, unfriendly, and uncaring. The wait time was minimal. I saw Dr. Sonabend in a timely manner, his treatment and education of my problem was thorough. His manner is a bit robotic, not warm, but he makes up for the lack of bedside manner with his depth of knowledge and excellent skill proficiency. After the visit now I have been attempting to speak with the office staff about my bill. I have called and left messages 3 times. It has been one month since my first phone call. I am tired of waiting for their response. The office staff is quite inadequate and, well, rude. For this reason I will not return to Dr. Sonabend's office for my dermatology care. If you are looking for a high quality service provider, I cannot recommend this clinic.

September 2nd, 2015

Good doctor

Very matter of fact doctor; pleasant, very knowledgeable about skin conditions and treatment options. Minimal wait time, efficient staff.

August 18th, 2014

He did a biopsy on my leg and results came back basil cell and he was attentive to me as to whether I should have it removed in a traditional manner or do the mohs procedure. I have been very pleased with Dr. Sonabond.

July 6th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience. Everyone in the office is kind and friendly. The doctor saw me on time, listened to me, and solved my problem. Overall it was a great experience.

May 18th, 2012

One of the best doctors you can find

Dr. Sonabend is a rarity...he is so thorough and thoughtful about his diagnosis and care, he will win you over in a moment. He truly seems to love to help people and his communication with me as a patient is matched only by his knowledge of a myriad ofand expertise in a myriad of skin issues. He is one of the best doctors ever!!

February 3rd, 2012

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Sonabend is an amazing dermatologist! He is kind, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I have finally found a dermatologist I can trust and will never go anywhere else!

January 7th, 2012

Smart and Compassionate

I have never been to an office that has such friendly knowledgeable staff and such intelligent providers with great bedside manner and unsurpassed diagnostic skills.

October 2nd, 2011

Dr. Sonabend is a great Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Sonabend's for two years. He wss highly recommended by a nurse at an Emergency Clinic I visited for my ongoing Psorisis issues. I had consulted two other Dermatologists over the course of two years without an accurate diagnosis or treatment. When I visited Dr. Sonabend I was impressed from the beginning with his knowledge, compassionate nature, and willingness to recommend the latest treatments. He has accurately diagnosed and treated my Psoriosis. I visited him this week in his new location in Sugarland and it is a very nice facility. If only he could be cloned!

September 15th, 2011

He ws able to help me with my issue and offer options that other doctors didn't offer.

September 2nd, 2011

Great staff, great physician. He is in a new Sugar Land location now.

November 28th, 2008

The office staff is unusually polite and solicitous. Dr. Sonabend was very polite and professional as well as accurate in his diagnosis and resolution of my issue. I would definitely recommend this dermotology office to anyone.