Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soojian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Soojian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Soojian practice?
- Dr. Michael Soojian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT and Darien, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons and Norwalk Orthopedic Surgeons.