A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soojian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soojian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soojian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grant Soojian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Soojian practice?
- Dr. Michael Soojian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons and Norwalk Orthopedic Surgeons.