A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soojian
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Soojian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soojian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grant Soojian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Soojian practice?
- Dr. Michael Soojian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.