Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soojian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Griffin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soojian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Soojian practice?
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT and Darien, CT.
See Norwalk Orthopedic Surgeons, Norwalk Plastic Surgeons, and Norwalk Surgeons.