inactive

Michael G Soojian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2014
Phenomenal Doctor
Dr. Soojian was very knowledgeable, professional and caring. He took his time to explain what my problem was (turns out I have a trigger finger) what I could do to treat it, ultimately what he suggested, and what I should expect down the road. We went with a cortisone shot, which in my experience is not pleasant, but it was actually quick and near painless! I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Soojian for any hand issue you may have. Phenomenal Doctor!

March 4th, 2014
patient
Excellent doctor. Had an issue with my wrist. He diagnosed it and took out the fluid, which fixed the problem. I had almost no waiting time. He has a great approach and manner to his work. Took his time to explain what caused the fluid build-up and to explain my options and was very patient with my (many) questions. I would definitely go to him again. He also checked back in with me later to make sure I was okay.

November 7th, 2012
Highly Favorable
Dr. Soojian hit the high notes in all the important areas: a professional manner, combined with a nice personal touch; a careful diagnosis of the problem (in my case, severe pain in an arm and shoulder); a willingness to spend the time necessary to diagnose and fix the problem (a cortisone shot); and reassurance that he will be available down the road in the event the problem reasserts itself (for which I take him at his expertise as an orthopedic specialist.

January 12th, 2012
Dr. Soojian - Highly Recommended
I saw Dr. Soojian after breaking my left ring finger in 3 places. I found his professionalism and care to be top notch, he set reasonable expectations for me, was an excellent surgeon, and I felt very confident while in his care. I would recommend Dr. Soojian.