A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kwon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Soon Il Kwon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Michael Kwon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kwon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.