A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kwon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Soon Il Kwon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Michael Kwon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kwon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.