A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- University Of Virginia Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kwon practice?
Dr. Michael Kwon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.