A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soper
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Soper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Soper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wagoner Community Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Soper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Soper practice?
- Dr. Michael Soper has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soper practices Ophthalmology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Ophthalmologists.