Dr. Michael Soso Is this you?

January 13th, 2016

Best Dr. ever

I was a patient of Dr. Soso for many years and found his expertise to be top notch. My quality of life was greatly improved due to his professional treatment and ability to empathize. His solutions for pain and behavior management are top to none. I moved away and would still have him if I could.

December 2nd, 2013

Dr Soso The Best

He found my problem and helped me with it. Was the only Dr who took the time instead of rushing me out of the office! When the medicine quit working he knew it was time for surgery and set it up with Dr Gardner. Dr Soso was the best!!

September 15th, 2013

He found what was causing my headaches that no one else was able to diagnosis and then he prescribed medication that fixed the problem.

October 10th, 2011

Asks detailed questions

Unlike any other doctor I have seen for migraines, Dr. Soso really covers all topics when asking questions. He doesn't assume anything. He will constantly work to "tweek" medications and treatments till the desired result is obtained.

January 7th, 2011

Worth the Wait

Dr. Soso is very thorough. He takes care to ensure that all of your symptoms and conditions addressed, even the ones that you think you can live with. He wants you to live a full life. Sometimes that leads to long waits, but he is worth it!

July 10th, 2010

Amazing!

Dr. Soso spent 2.5 hours talking with me, an hour alone going through my medical history. I have never had such an amazing experience with a doctor-- he's kind, thoughtful, and willing to go into great depth about very complicated medical issues. He's a chronic migrainers dream doctor, I can't recommend him enough-- he has changed my life! Also, he has a sweet, quirky sense of humor, which makes him easy to talk to about difficult things. The only downside is that I waited 6 months to see him but it was worth the wait!

April 2nd, 2010

Best neurologist by far

Other than lenghth of three months to get in to see this wondful physician and staff and the lenghth in the waiting room, it was well worth it. I only wish my insurance carrier continued with this office. If they change back-I will travel 200 miles round trip to this office and gladly wait. He helped me considerably.

July 22nd, 2009

horrible experience

He basically was not listening to me!The whole expeience was a nightmare that left me not willing to see any doctor.

April 18th, 2017