Learn more about Dr. Michael Soulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soulen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soulen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soulen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soulen, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Catheter Ablation
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Soulen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Soulen MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Soulen practice?
- Dr. Michael Soulen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soulen practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.