A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soulen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soulen, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Catheter Ablation
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Soulen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Soulen MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Soulen practice?
- Dr. Michael Soulen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Soulen practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.