A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soulen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soulen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soulen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soulen, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Catheter Ablation
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Soulen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Soulen MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Soulen practice?
- Dr. Michael Soulen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soulen practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.