Dr. Michael Souter Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Souter?

August 30th, 2017

Refreshing

I needed to locate a new doctor who could see me without a four month wait. he and his support staff have treated me with dignity and have listened and questioned further on concern areas. I appreciate Dr. Souter's work so far in treating me in the two months I have had him.

September 8th, 2016

Worst Doctor EVER!

If I could give LESS than a one-star rating, I would. He deserved a -10! I have been to many doctors in my life, but this one is the absolute WORST I've ever encountered. He has NO people skills and is rude. When I called the clinic for an appointment the doctor I requested was not taking new patients, so I was 'assigned' Dr. Souter. For 2 years I had to have appointments every 3 months in order to renew prescriptions I've taken for years, and that need to be monitored and adapted periodically. The first time I saw him, I left the clinic in tears. He was insulting and made me feel stupid, like I didn't know anything. He talked more about the clinic's After Hours Care Center than he did discussing my medical history. The next time was a little better; he actually talked to me about my medications. I decided to keep going, hoping things would get better, but he last 3 or 4 visits were horrible. Each time, he spent less than 2 minutes with me, as he listened to my heart beat and walked out the door without even asking about my health or medicines. His nurses are great and deserve the big salary he probably makes. They do all the work! I will not be going back to this doctor and would not recommend him to anyone!

July 28th, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever seen; went to him for 3 years (guess I am a glutton for punishment!) Kept thinking that the next visit would be better and he would begin to talk to me as if I were human - never happened. Don't go.

April 18th, 2016

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

This doctor is HORRIBLE!!! He is rude and very inappropriate. I dont understand how he is still practicing and having patients. I was also told to quit a medication that you are NOT supposed to just stop, but the nurses nor doctor would return my phonecalls. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

March 3rd, 2016

This man has no business interacting with the public. I always feel emotionally drained after seeing him. his bedside manner is awful.

May 5th, 2015

Great Dr.

My husband has seen Dr. Souter for many years and trust him completely. After we got together I started to see Dr. Souter and now understand why.

November 20th, 2013

strange Doctor

Not the style of a caring doctor........can't seem to get you in and get you out fast enough . Seems to have the attitude that touching or checking a patient is taboo. Not sure why I picked him as my physician but that will be changing . He might be good if there is no one else to see but certainly not on a regular basis . Please do yourself a favor and look for some one else . Asking him a simple medical question seems to baffle him and seems to guess at an answer. All of his knowledge appears to be in his laptop computer and appears to spend more time with it than with the patient.

December 13th, 2010

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER USE THIS DR.

I was with this Dr. for several months, several months to long. The only reason I was with him that long was because their was no availible Drs. for my coverage and his staff was good people. Unfortunately he went thru staff quite often as well. I wonder why? BTW, he has another staff (which make 3) since i've been with him. His appt. were very fast, and not good manners. He absolutely hates filling out paperwork. If he does fill it out, it make take few weeks to a couple months, and most the time the paperwork was wrong. P.S. watch him, he'll feed you full of antibiotics.

September 19th, 2017