Dr. Michael Souza DO Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 5 reviews

January 5th, 2017
Gina is AMAZING!!!!
I have used both Dr. Souza and his N.P. Gina N. He is great, he has worked on my back issues with me for years. I mostly see Gina who is so kind and thorough and will not give up until she finds the cause of your problem and has a solution. I have referred many family me members to this practice and they are equally satisfied as well. The front staff is very helpful, Ann Marie is a huge asset for that practice. Gina's new assistant is very sweet as well.

January 25th, 2013
Wait is horrendious

October 4th, 2012
excellent doctor with large number of patients
He is a excellent clinician making accurate cost effective diagnosis for me with immediate follow-up and treatment. It took 3 months to get my first appointment as a new patient but my waiting time at office was only 15 to 20 minutes. I highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2010
Two thumbs up
I have been a patient of Dr Souza for 8 years. He is thorough and uses a holistic approach to medical care. His emphasize on preventative care and self care with healty eating habits and exercise is recommended as the best preventive care. I trust his opinion and follow his guidance. Gina, his nurse pratitioner is excellent and an important asset to his practice. I feel comfortable with either professional. I have recommended many of my friends and family to him and will continue to do the same.

November 22nd, 2009
Trying to deal with the staff is a nightmare!
Dr. Souza seems like he just kind of "cruises" through the day from patient to patient on a little soft cloud. He's great if you have a kink in your neck.I would usually see the Nurse Practitioner, SHE IS GREAT! Better than the doctor. She went out on maternity leave and dealing with staff isn't worth the hassle. They talk to you like they are doctors and the wait is always at least 40 minutes or longer. It's just not worth it.