A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spafford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spafford graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Spafford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spafford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Spafford practice?
Dr. Michael Spafford practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Otolaryngologists and Albuquerque Plastic Surgeons.