A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spagnuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spagnuolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spagnuolo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spagnuolo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Spagnuolo DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Spagnuolo practice?
- Dr. Michael Spagnuolo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spagnuolo practices Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Fremont, MI.
See Rowlett Surgeons.