Learn more about Dr. Michael Spagnuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spagnuolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spagnuolo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spagnuolo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Spagnuolo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spagnuolo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Spagnuolo DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Spagnuolo practice?
- Dr. Michael Spagnuolo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spagnuolo practices Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Saint Johns, MI.
See Rowlett Surgeons.