Dr. Michael Spann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Spann?

June 2nd, 2016

Rude

May 20th, 2011

Great Dr. and staff

Dr. Spann has taken care of my child on several occasions and I find what has been written is so not the experence that I had. The staff was very helpful they explaned to me how to get my insurance to pay the claim that they were trying not to pay. Without the help that they gave me I would have been out a very large amount of money. So I highly recommend this Dr. and his staff. Really 3 complaints and how many patients does this Dr. see a year. Again this Dr. helped to save my childs life!

June 21st, 2010

Billing department is awful . Extremely rude the office manager does not want to answer any of your questions and acts as if your a bother to her . Very , Very , Very unprofessional.I can't believe I had this much trouble and I wasn't even disputing my bill I was trying to pay her.

March 6th, 2009

Dr. Spann was great, provided great health care to my daughter's needs. No complaints at all.However, his billing staff is very unprofessional. If you recieve a bill make sure you confirm the amount of the payment, because either someone on that staff can not write clearly or someone has really bad eye sight & can not read the amount & run the correct payment through. They over charged my card $600 & yet to refund my money to my account. Everytime I contact the office to check on the account they give me the run around saying "The staff member who normally takes care of the card information isn't in the office." So not only are they unprofessional about the math used on the billing issues, they are well under staffed & are never at work to resolve any issues the patients have. They are quick to send you statements with the balance & past due notices, but aren't quick to check an account to verify they are posting the correct amount. I have spoken to...Tabitha who took the payment, Soniha (who took the message & my phone number & was suppose to have someone contact me to let me know the status, but haven't heard from no one), & last but not least the Supervisor Angela J.(which I contacted on my own since they can not return a phone call) who keep telling me "I don't know", "I don't want to lie to you, butI'm really not sure". For her being a supervisor she has no experience on running a staff! So like I said beware of the staff of the billing team.

Doctor's Response

Comments have been noted. I've informed my billing service that I contract with of your concerns. MS

July 8th, 2016