A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sparago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sparago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparago graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sparago has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Sparago MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Sparago practice?
- Dr. Michael Sparago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sparago practices Internal Medicine near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Internists.