Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Spedick
Dr. Michael Spedick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ, with another office in Brick, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spedick is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Community Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Association. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Spedick has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Spedick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Christine Talamini
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi
Dr. Allan Schoenfeld
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi39
Dr. David Grossman
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi35