Dr. Michael Spiegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Spiegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2015

Would not recommend him to anyone

Not only did Dr. Spiegel prescribe a medication wrong and make me very ill--he did not record it in his notes and was surprised when I mentioned my telephone call relaying the details of what happened. He had forgotten all about how ill I became becuase he prescribed the medication wrong. In addition to this--he is rude, arrogant, impatient and a pompous person. I will never return. there are other far more competent and kind rheumatologists in the area.

October 31st, 2015

Dr. Spiegel... Lifesaver!!

Dr. Spiegel has been caring for me over the past thirteen years and without him, I really don't know where I would be at this point in my life. As a result I have a very normal lifestyle with severe RA! He accurately diagnosed my situation from the get-go and prescribed the medications to keep my RA in check. He is a VERY competent and caring doctor. I HIGHlY recommend him.

January 19th, 2014

I'm sure he treats some patients with dignity considering the other comments left here, but if he perceives any trait in you that he dislikes he'll treat you with great prejudice, refuse to treat you effectively, and have his incompetent physician assistant deal with you during appointments scheduled with him and not his physician assistant. He'll go so far as to ruin other attempts at treatment at other locations due to his unrelenting prejudice. I don't think he's aware of it or does it intentionally, he's just a bad person. Also, at least one of the secretaries there if not all of the office staff are horribly annoying and spiteful. The usual overweight lonely lady in target jewelry who will take out her endless life's misfortunes out on you.

January 27th, 2012

Worst Doctor Office Experience

The lack of professionalism of the secretary in the office was alarming. Inaccuracy of information on patient records was unsettling. After an hour waiting for my appointment, found out she had me waiting for wrong doctor. Left the office extremely upset after being mistreated and witnessing other patients being treated with lack of respect and compassion. Glad to travel an hour and thirty minutes to a true professional office at Yale New Haven Hospital. Would not recommend this office.

November 29th, 2010

Number 1 !

He is THE BEST in accurately diagnsing a problem.

February 24th, 2009

Very Good Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Spiegel for the last 17 years, I find him very caring and very professional. Would recommend him highly.

August 30th, 2017