A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spieth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spieth is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spieth, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spieth graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Spieth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Spieth MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Spieth practice?
- Dr. Michael Spieth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spieth practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Iowa City Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Iowa City Radiologists.