A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spieth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spieth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spieth
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spieth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spieth, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spieth graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Spieth MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Spieth practice?
- Dr. Michael Spieth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spieth practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Iowa City Radiologists.