Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Aug 28th, 2015

He has been my doctor for the last 5 years and he is a great doctor. I like going to his office because everybody is so nice.

Too long show details Too long
Jul 22nd, 2015

I went to get an oral appliance for sleep apnea and was told the normal wait time was two weeks. After two weeks I call and it is not there so i waited two days and this time they tell me the normal wait time is THREE weeks. This is very off putting and I feel like the staff is not taking any steps to call and check on my appliance. The whole visit was just under $3000.00 and i paid half . They ask for all of it and now I glad I didnt do that. I just want to hear the truth on the time line and feel like the staff is on my side when i call.

by Charlie on Jun 26th, 2015

He is the only doctor of many that has stuck with me thru a difficult Diagnosis

Dec 31st, 2013

Please people, do not pay any attention to the idiots who claim inappropriate touching, etc., etc. Dr. Spink is an excellent doctor. He is caring, polite and very skilled and intelligent. I totally recommend Dr. Spink.

Nov 24th, 2013

I question the accuracy if some of these reviews because in my opinion doctors do not come much more qualified, kind, skilled and caring than Dr. Spink. I totally trust and respect this skill surgeon.

May 31st, 2012

I am the only person I know who has at least a decent (as in not scary horror) story about having all 4 of my wisdown teeth removed and Dr. Spink is to thank.

May 31st, 2012

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Anonymous on Feb 19th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Inappropriate touching. I am a 36 yr old woman, when confronted with it he said it was "accidental". I know what I experienced and it defini ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Avoid this dentist show details Avoid this dentist
by Anonymous on Feb 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Do not even think of going to Michael Spink dentist (fake M.D.) until you have read what his former patients have to say about him on Topix.com forum, ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com