Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Too long show details Too long
Jul 22nd, 2015

I went to get an oral appliance for sleep apnea and was told the normal wait time was two weeks. After two weeks I call and it is not there so i waited two days and this time they tell me the normal wait time is THREE weeks. This is very off putting and I feel like the staff is not taking any steps to call and check on my appliance. The whole visit was just under $3000.00 and i paid half . They ask for all of it and now I glad I didnt do that. I just want to hear the truth on the time line and feel like the staff is on my side when i call.

by Charlie on Jun 26th, 2015

He is the only doctor of many that has stuck with me thru a difficult Diagnosis

Dec 31st, 2013

Please people, do not pay any attention to the idiots who claim inappropriate touching, etc., etc. Dr. Spink is an excellent doctor. He is caring, polite and very skilled and intelligent. I totally recommend Dr. Spink.

Nov 24th, 2013

I question the accuracy if some of these reviews because in my opinion doctors do not come much more qualified, kind, skilled and caring than Dr. Spink. I totally trust and respect this skill surgeon.

May 31st, 2012

I am the only person I know who has at least a decent (as in not scary horror) story about having all 4 of my wisdown teeth removed and Dr. Spink is to thank.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Kelly on Feb 19th, 2011

Inappropriate touching. I am a 36 yr old woman, when confronted with it he said it was "accidental". I know what I experienced and it definitely was not accidental.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Anonymous on Feb 19th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Avoid this dentist show details Avoid this dentist
by Whitney on Feb 17th, 2011

Do not even think of going to Michael Spink dentist (fake M.D.) until you have read what his former patients have to say about him on Topix.com forum, East Longmeadow, MA. Here's a clue: he's known as Tweedledum and his partner (actually his boss) is known as Tweedledee. I personally went to him for TMJ and a wisdom tooth extraction. He destroyed my jaw, I had to go to a real doctor to have reconstructive surgery. And I have to wonder why anyone would go to a dentist who has been arrested for 2 felony assault and batteries and has been issued a cease and desist order from Connecticut for using M.D. after his name.

Avoid this dentist show details Avoid this dentist