A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spiritos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spiritos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiritos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiritos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spiritos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiritos graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spiritos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Spiritos MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Spiritos practice?
- Dr. Michael Spiritos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spiritos practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Oncologists, and Raleigh Hematologists.