A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spiritos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spiritos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiritos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiritos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spiritos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiritos graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spiritos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Spiritos MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Spiritos practice?
- Dr. Michael Spiritos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spiritos practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Oncologists, and Raleigh Hematologists.