Learn more about Dr. Michael Spiritos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spiritos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spiritos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiritos graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spiritos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Spiritos MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Spiritos practice?
- Dr. Michael Spiritos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spiritos practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Oncologists, and Raleigh Hematologists.