A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spivak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Spivak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Spivak DO is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Spivak practice?
- Dr. Michael Spivak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spivak practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Radiologists.