A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spivak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spivak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Spivak practice?
Dr. Michael Spivak practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millville, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Spivak, Dr. Mitch Spivak, Dr. Myles Spivak, Dr. Michal Spivak, Dr. Mickey Spivak, Dr. Miles Spivak