A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spivey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spivey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spivey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Spivey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Spivey practice?
- Dr. Michael Spivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spivey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Oncologists.