A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spivey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spivey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Spivey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Spivey practice?
- Dr. Michael Spivey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spivey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Oncologists.