A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spodak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spodak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spodak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spodak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spodak graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Spodak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Spodak practice?
- Dr. Michael Spodak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spodak practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.