Dr. Michael Staebler MD Patient Reviews

September 13th, 2013
Very Happy
Scheduled within a day of smacking my knee, to have it checked out. Took five mins to fill out paperwork and insurance, and was seen by the Doc five minutes later. A quick exam and check and he determined that everything was fine. Whole visit was twenty minutes. My old man was an ortho/sports med doc. If you want bedside manner and to spend an hour chatting with your physician, go see a therapist, not an orthopaedist! Very happy, highly recommend.

October 26th, 2012
simplyComplete trust in Dr. Staebler
Dr. Staebler is a fine doctor, an expert surgeon, and he genuinely cares about his patients, a great combination! I trust him, as do others I know who have been a patient of his. Patience and superb diagnostician are adjectives to describe him.

February 1st, 2012
The Best
Dr.Staebler was very informative regarding my issue.Very professional and answered all my questions.

December 7th, 2011
Outstanding physician
I was brought into the emergency room by rescue after an accident with a dislocated fracture. Shortly after my arrival Dr Stabeler arrived at the emergency room. He reduced and set the fracture for me, explaining what he was doing. On the following days he came in to see me in the hospital spending as much time as I needed with me... clearly drawing pictures of and explaining the fracture, the extent of the fracture, and the exact procedure to be followed in repairing it and getting me back on my feet. He then prepared me to return home (out of Newport) for required follow on treatment. I have only the highest possible ratings for Dr. Michael Stabeler. I promised I'd stop by his office next time I drive back to Newport during the week to say hello.

September 14th, 2011
Appalling
I saw Dr. Staebler for a knee problem. I was in much pain, couldn't walk, heard a pop from the knee a few days before I could get in to see him. The worst of the pain was past. No one took my vital signs, and he didn't even have me remove my trousers for his exam! He never saw my leg, just felt it through the jeans... He took xrays and said he didn't know what was wrong. Suggested an MRI. When I asked if that was really necessary, he said not really, and maybe he'd just watch it for a while...