Dr. Michael Staebler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Staebler?

Very Happy

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Scheduled within a day of smacking my knee, to have it checked out. Took five mins to fill out paperwork and insurance, and was seen by the Doc five minutes later. A quick exam and check and he determined that everything was fine. Whole visit was twenty minutes. My old man was an ortho/sports med doc. If you want bedside manner and to spend an hour chatting with your physician, go see a therapist, not an orthopaedist! Very happy, highly recommend.

simplyComplete trust in Dr. Staebler

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr. Staebler is a fine doctor, an expert surgeon, and he genuinely cares about his patients, a great combination! I trust him, as do others I know who have been a patient of his. Patience and superb diagnostician are adjectives to describe him.

The Best

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr.Staebler was very informative regarding my issue.Very professional and answered all my questions.

Outstanding physician

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I was brought into the emergency room by rescue after an accident with a dislocated fracture. Shortly after my arrival Dr Stabeler arrived at the emergency room. He reduced and set the fracture for me, explaining what he was doing. On the following days he came in to see me in the hospital spending as much time as I needed with me... clearly drawing pictures of and explaining the fracture, the extent of the fracture, and the exact procedure to be followed in repairing it and getting me back on my feet. He then prepared me to return home (out of Newport) for required follow on treatment. I have only the highest possible ratings for Dr. Michael Stabeler. I promised I'd stop by his office next time I drive back to Newport during the week to say hello.

Appalling

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I saw Dr. Staebler for a knee problem. I was in much pain, couldn't walk, heard a pop from the knee a few days before I could get in to see him. The worst of the pain was past. No one took my vital signs, and he didn't even have me remove my trousers for his exam! He never saw my leg, just felt it through the jeans... He took xrays and said he didn't know what was wrong. Suggested an MRI. When I asked if that was really necessary, he said not really, and maybe he'd just watch it for a while...

Posted on November 9th, 2017