Otolaryngologists
Park Ridge Medical Assoc
81 Doctors Dr
Hendersonville, NC 28792
828-650-2748
Locations and availability (1)

by KSL on Aug 6th, 2013

Met Doctor Stahlford and was impressed by his initial introduction. He explained things to me in my understanding, not talking over my head using a lot of medical terminology. I left feeling safe and assured that he had everything under control. Was very impressed and would highly recommend him to others.

Jul 23rd, 2013

An excellent and caring doctor who is highly respected in the area. He saved my life by making a diagnosis that was missed by a doctor in Asheville. People travel from other states to see him!!

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Evyonne Emory on Apr 4th, 2013

Doctor Stalford removed my daughters tonsils this week, his bedside manner, and professionalism surpassed my expectations. Not only was he reassuring to both my daughter who is 7, and myself, but very thorough, with ever explanation of the procedure. The evening of her surgery, he made a point of calling me to confirm that my daughter was doing well, an after hours phone call because he wanted to check up on her, some thing almost unheard of in this day and age. I will be highly recommending Dr Stalford to other parents I come into contact with on a daily basis. He is an asset to his practice and to Park Ridge Health.

by none on Mar 10th, 2010