Learn more about Dr. Michael Stalvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stalvey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stalvey
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stalvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stalvey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalvey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stalvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Stalvey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Stalvey practice?
- Dr. Michael Stalvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stalvey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Birmingham, AL.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.