A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stalvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stalvey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stalvey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Stalvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stalvey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalvey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stalvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Stalvey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Stalvey practice?
- Dr. Michael Stalvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stalvey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.