A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stalvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stalvey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalvey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stalvey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shane Stalvey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Stalvey practice?
- Dr. Michael Stalvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stalvey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Endocrinologists.