Dr. Michael Shane Stalvey MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stalvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stalvey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalvey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stalvey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stalvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Stalvey practice?
Dr. Michael Stalvey practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Birmingham Pediatricians, Birmingham Pediatric Specialists, and Birmingham Endocrinologists.