A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stanchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stanchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stanchina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanchina graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanchina has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanchina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Stanchina practice?
Dr. Michael Stanchina practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA.
See East Greenwich Internists, East Greenwich Pulmonologists, East Greenwich Critical Care Practitioners, and East Greenwich Sleep Medicine Doctors.