A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stanchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stanchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stanchina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanchina graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanchina has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanchina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Stanchina practice?
Dr. Michael Stanchina practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See East Greenwich Internists, East Greenwich Pulmonologists, East Greenwich Critical Care Practitioners, and East Greenwich Sleep Medicine Doctors.