Learn more about Dr. Michael Stanchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stanchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stanchina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Pulmonary Sleep Disorders and General Pulmonary Sleep Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanchina graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanchina has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanchina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Stanchina practice?
Dr. Michael Stanchina practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Newport, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Boston, MA.
See Newport Internists, Newport Pulmonologists, Newport Urgent Care Centers, Newport Sleep Medicine Doctors, Newport Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Newport Pediatric Specialists.