Learn more about Dr. Michael Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stanton, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stanton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Stanton MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Michael Stanton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stanton practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Fort Morgan, CO.
See Fort Collins Surgeons and Fort Collins Cardiothoracic Surgeons.