A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stanton, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stanton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Stanton MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Michael Stanton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stanton practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Fort Morgan, CO.
See Loveland Surgeons and Loveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.