A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stany, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stany graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Stany MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Stany practice?
- Dr. Michael Stany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stany practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.