A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Protocols
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stany graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stany has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Stany MD is a male Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Stany practice?
- Dr. Michael Stany has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stany practices Gynecologic Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Oncologists.