A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Starsiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Starsiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Starsiak, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starsiak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Starsiak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Mease Bardmoor Surgery Center
- Trinity Outpatient Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Starsiak MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Starsiak practice?
- Dr. Michael Starsiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Starsiak practices Nuclear Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Nuclear Medicine Physicians.