A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stassen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stassen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stassen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stassen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stassen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stassen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Stassen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stassen practice?
- Dr. Michael Stassen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stassen practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.