A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Staudinger is Excellent. Dr. Staudinger has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Staudinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Staudinger graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Staudinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staudinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Staudinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Staudinger practice?
Dr. Michael Staudinger practices Family Medicine near Wild Rose, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Berlin, WI.
See Wild Rose Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Staudinger, Dr. Mitch Staudinger, Dr. Myles Staudinger, Dr. Michal Staudinger, Dr. Mickey Staudinger, Dr. Miles Staudinger