Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Veteran with PTSD/Anxienty show details Veteran with PTSD/Anxienty
by Peter W Searls on Sep 11th, 2016

Dr Staudinger was kind and showed me compassion for my mrntal as well as physical problems. He checked me over and gave me advice to some old medicine the VA doctor put me on which caused me to lose wages (4 days of work) He gave me medication to calm down and said he was willing to be my primary care doctor which is what I am going to do. He is kind and gentle man and cared for my late father for many years and did a fine job for my fathers last years.

barbara obselka show details barbara obselka
by gary obselka on Mar 14th, 2016

it's been 3 years since she passed, Staudinger. my sisters and I will not forget how your lack of concern for her health issues led to her early demise. I will not let you forget either.

mother's day 2014--Barbara Obselka show details mother's day 2014--Barbara Obselka
by gary obselka on May 11th, 2014

happy mother's day, mom. oh, wait. you're not here anymore, thanks in no small part to mr. Staudinger's complete incompetence regarding your diagnosis and subsequent follow-up regarding testing for your condition resulting in your passing way to soon. thank you mr. Staudinger for your lack of care and concern. and happy mother's day anyway, mom. your 5 children miss you more than words could ever explain.

regarding barbara obselka show details regarding barbara obselka
by gary obselka on Nov 13th, 2013

8 months today. I hope your complete lack of competence with regard to your treatment of my mother haunts you everyday for the rest of your life.

regarding my mother, barbara obselka show details regarding my mother, barbara obselka
by gary obselka on Aug 13th, 2013

well, it's been 5 months to the day since my mother Barbara's untimely passing at the Appleton medical clinic to which she was rushed on an emergency basis. why? because of mr. ( to refer to him as "doctor" would constitute hypocrisy) consistant lack of proper diagnosis regarding her cancer and heart condition, and subsequent kidney failure within 5 days of being taken to the above. she passed away 2 days afer her 85th birthday, and could very well have been alive for another 5 years if she had been treated properly and had adequate testing prescribed, rather than one pill after another.

my mom, barbara obselka show details my mom, barbara obselka
by gary obselka on May 12th, 2013

happy mother's day, mom. your son and daughters looked forward to this day, as always, with anticipation. unfortunately, you are no longer with us, due in no small part to the incompetence and lack of proper diagnosis and follow up by mr. Staudinger and the staff at wild rose medical with regard to your cancer and heart disease over a 2 year period you are the most special mother her children could have wished for, and we miss you very much. .

Dec 5th, 2011

Dr. Staudinger was cordial, with excellent bed side manner. He explained things clearly to me and was considerate of my issues. I would highly recommend him to patients of any age.

Bad Attitude show details Bad Attitude
by Brian R Smyth on Sep 30th, 2010

I saw the doctor today having seen him 6 or so times. In the prior appointments Dr. Staudinger was very caring and thorugh. For some reason today he was rude and very hurtful to me! Im not sure what made him act like this, but I will certainly never go back to see him again.