Overall Review

3.6

September 11th, 2016
Veteran with PTSD/Anxienty
Dr Staudinger was kind and showed me compassion for my mrntal as well as physical problems. He checked me over and gave me advice to some old medicine the VA doctor put me on which caused me to lose wages (4 days of work) He gave me medication to calm down and said he was willing to be my primary care doctor which is what I am going to do. He is kind and gentle man and cared for my late father for many years and did a fine job for my fathers last years.

March 14th, 2016
barbara obselka
it's been 3 years since she passed, Staudinger. my sisters and I will not forget how your lack of concern for her health issues led to her early demise. I will not let you forget either.

May 11th, 2014
mother's day 2014--Barbara Obselka
happy mother's day, mom. oh, wait. you're not here anymore, thanks in no small part to mr. Staudinger's complete incompetence regarding your diagnosis and subsequent follow-up regarding testing for your condition resulting in your passing way to soon. thank you mr. Staudinger for your lack of care and concern. and happy mother's day anyway, mom. your 5 children miss you more than words could ever explain.

November 13th, 2013
regarding barbara obselka
8 months today. I hope your complete lack of competence with regard to your treatment of my mother haunts you everyday for the rest of your life.

August 13th, 2013
regarding my mother, barbara obselka
well, it's been 5 months to the day since my mother Barbara's untimely passing at the Appleton medical clinic to which she was rushed on an emergency basis. why? because of mr. ( to refer to him as "doctor" would constitute hypocrisy) consistant lack of proper diagnosis regarding her cancer and heart condition, and subsequent kidney failure within 5 days of being taken to the above. she passed away 2 days afer her 85th birthday, and could very well have been alive for another 5 years if she had been treated properly and had adequate testing prescribed, rather than one pill after another.

May 12th, 2013
my mom, barbara obselka
happy mother's day, mom. your son and daughters looked forward to this day, as always, with anticipation. unfortunately, you are no longer with us, due in no small part to the incompetence and lack of proper diagnosis and follow up by mr. Staudinger and the staff at wild rose medical with regard to your cancer and heart disease over a 2 year period you are the most special mother her children could have wished for, and we miss you very much. .

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Staudinger was cordial, with excellent bed side manner. He explained things clearly to me and was considerate of my issues. I would highly recommend him to patients of any age.

September 30th, 2010
Bad Attitude
I saw the doctor today having seen him 6 or so times. In the prior appointments Dr. Staudinger was very caring and thorugh. For some reason today he was rude and very hurtful to me! Im not sure what made him act like this, but I will certainly never go back to see him again.