Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner
Waushara Family Physicians
701 Grove Ave
Wild Rose, WI 54984
920-622-5560
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

|  mother's day 2014--Barbara Obselka  |  show details
by gary obselka on May 11th, 2014

happy mother's day, mom. oh, wait. you're not here anymore, thanks in no small part to mr. Staudinger's complete incompetence regarding your diagnosis and subsequent follow-up regarding testing for your condition resulting in your passing way to soon. thank you mr. Staudinger for your lack of care and concern. and happy mother's day anyway, mom. your 5 children miss you more than words could ever explain.

|  RE; Recent review  |  show details
by J.Duren on Mar 12th, 2014

Just a slight correction On Gary Obselka's review...Our mother passed March 13th 2013 not May 13th.Yes 2 days after her 85th Birthday. I took my mother to many many appointments with this Dr. and know what her complaints were and how she was treated. No tests..no nothing. Just pills & creams etc. This went on for well over a year! In the meantime cancer was spreading throughout her body...By the time it was finally diagnosed at Appleton Medical Center it was too late. I also had him as my doctor and for obvious reasons switched to another Dr.as I no longer trusted him. It was devastating to lose our mother so quickly this way knowing with the proper diagnosis she could possibly have survived at least a few more years and not have endured the pain she had and got no help for. So no...I would not recommend Dr.Staudinger...unless you want a jokester!

|  barbara obselka  |  show details
by gary obselka on Mar 11th, 2014

our (my 4 sisters are included in this) would have reached 86 years today. she passed on may 13, 2013; 4 days after being rushed to wild rose memorial and subsequently Appleton medical on an emergency basis. she passed with cancer throughout her entire body, lung cancer and degenerative heart disease. we all know the reason for this, don't we. complete incompetence and lack of compassion. sleep well, Staudinger-------.

|  regarding barbara obselka  |  show details
by gary obselka on Nov 13th, 2013

8 months today. I hope your complete lack of competence with regard to your treatment of my mother haunts you everyday for the rest of your life.

|  i.e. barbara obselka  |  show details
by gary obselka on Oct 13th, 2013

it's been 7 months today since my mother passed, and the shock of how fast she went still has not set in. my anger and frustration is the result of knowing that, had mr. Staudinger made a concerted effort to have tests done rather than simply negating her complaints and concerns and subsequently prescribing 1 pill after another; had he made an effort to listen rather than treat her concerns as a joke, she would still be here. you are a disgrace to your profession and the oath you took.

|  question??  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2013

how are your kidneys, mr. Staudinger? recall your snide comment to my mother once she had finally had enough of you and changed doctors?

|  regarding my mother, barbara obselka  |  show details
by gary obselka on Aug 13th, 2013

well, it's been 5 months to the day since my mother Barbara's untimely passing at the Appleton medical clinic to which she was rushed on an emergency basis. why? because of mr. ( to refer to him as "doctor" would constitute hypocrisy) consistant lack of proper diagnosis regarding her cancer and heart condition, and subsequent kidney failure within 5 days of being taken to the above. she passed away 2 days afer her 85th birthday, and could very well have been alive for another 5 years if she had been treated properly and had adequate testing prescribed, rather than one pill after another.

|  my mom, barbara obselka  |  show details
by gary obselka on May 12th, 2013

happy mother's day, mom. your son and daughters looked forward to this day, as always, with anticipation. unfortunately, you are no longer with us, due in no small part to the incompetence and lack of proper diagnosis and follow up by mr. Staudinger and the staff at wild rose medical with regard to your cancer and heart disease over a 2 year period you are the most special mother her children could have wished for, and we miss you very much. .

|  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr. Staudinger was cordial, with excellent bed side manner. He explained things clearly to me and was considerate of my issues. I would highly recommend him to patients of any age.

|  Bad Attitude  |  show details
by Brian R Smyth on Sep 30th, 2010

I saw the doctor today having seen him 6 or so times. In the prior appointments Dr. Staudinger was very caring and thorugh. For some reason today he was rude and very hurtful to me! Im not sure what made him act like this, but I will certainly never go back to see him again.